Create training is very advantageous both for you and your dog. But you know what the primary and most crucial factor in crate training is? The create needs to be comfortable for the dog. No matter how much you invest in a crate, the tray underneath it is skinny that your dog will not feel comfortable. But this is nothing to worry about as we have the dog crate mats available in the market. These tough dog kennel mats make the crate super comfy for your pet. So, let us explore some of the best dog cage mats present out there and make our lives easier.
How to Choose a Dog Crate Mat?
After deciding that you need a dog crate mat for your pet, the next crucial step is to decide on the crate mat. It’s to determine which mat suits you the best and what are the features that you should look out for in a crate mat. We have made the task pretty easier for you and sorted out some of the essential things that should be kept in mind while buying a crate mat for your pet.
Features Keep In Mind While Using Best Dog Crate Mat?
- Fit in size
- Washable Dog Mat
- Specific Issues of Pet
Fit in size: It’s but natural that you will always look for a dog crate mat that fits the size of your dog kennel. In fact, there’s not really a purpose of a crate mat if it does not fit your dog’s kennel properly. So, in order to make sure that the size of your dog’s crate mat is perfect, don’t forget to take the accurate measures of the crate and double-check them to avoid any confusion.
Durability: One of the significant factors that need to be given utmost important is durability. Especially if your dog chews through his bed, you need something tough and robust enough to bear your dog’s paws. Go for a dog to create a mat that has tear-resistant features and incredible stretching. If your dog has anxiety issues, durability needs to be your first preference. VIP large dog kennel mats would also be suitable.
Thickness: Thickness is another important factor when it comes to dog crate mats. As your dog is going to spend a lot of time in his crate, you need to make sure that the mat is thick enough to bear the weight for a more extended period. The budget dog crate mats memory foam is a good option. These memory foam mats are an excellent option for all the older dogs with arthritic issues. The thick dog mats will prevent their joint issues from getting worse.
Temperature: The purpose of a dog crate mat is not only to make your dog feel good and comfortable but to keep the crate warm in winters and cold in summers. If you live at a place where it is cold, always go for a soft and plush mat because it will help your dog stay warm. Similarly, go for an elevated mat to let the cool breeze flow through the mat and keep the crate cool enough in summers.
Washable Dog Mat: It makes no sense to invest in a dog crate mat over and over again. The best you do is to go for a washable dog crate mat and preferably the top washable grow dog crate mats to save your expense and make your life easier. Honestly, there’s no point in buying a dog mat that gets useless in no time. Washable dog mats are not only easy to keep as you can make them look good whenever you want, but they remain odorless too. So, it’s always a smart idea to invest in a washable dog kennel mat. If you have ever happened to visit an outdoor dog kennel mats guide, they still recommend washable mats.
Specific Issues of Pet: The last but not the least thing that needs to be kept in mind while buying a dog crate mat is the specific issues of your pet, for example, some dogs have some medical issue like arthritis or any other joint issue, etc. Your pet may have an anger issue, anxiety issue. So, always keep these things in mind before buying a dog crate mat as this will help you in the longer run.
Benefits of Dog Crate Mats
Dog crate mat comes with numerous benefits including more comfort, easy cleaning, security, etc. So, let us have a brief look at all the help of a dog crate mat.
2. Medical Benefits
3. Easy cleaning
• Comfort: The dog crate mat makes it easier for your dog to stay in the crate for more extended hours as it gets more comfortable and soft because of the crate mat. In addition to this, the dog will enjoy his time in the kennel if you put a crate mat under it.
• Medical Benefits: Some dogs have joint issues, and they get worse because of the hard crates. This issue can be stopped from expanding further with the help of these comfy and soft dog kennel mats.
• Easy cleaning: If you own a dog who loves to get muddy and you are sick of cleaning the crate, again and again, we have you covered. These mats make the cleaning process much more comfortable as all you need to do is to take the mat out, clean it, and put it back in the crate and you’re done! Moreover, this Indestructible dog crate mats prevents the dirt and mud from seeping into the crate floor, keeping your crate secure.
Best Dog Crate Mats Types
- Waterproof Dog Crate Mats
- Dog Crate Rubber Mats
- Dog Crate Floor Mats
- Fleece Crate Mats
- Drain Thru Mat
- Heating Crate Mat
Like dog crates and dog crate trays, the dog kennel mats come in different version too. Here we have listed down some types of Best dog kennel mats.
Waterproof Dog Crate Mats
- The waterproof dog crate mats are the best option when it comes to mats. These crate mats prevent your crate from getting dirty and ruined if your dog accidentally pees in the crate. Moreover, you will be able to serve food and water to your dog inside the crate without the fear of the crate getting dirty.
Best Dog Crate Rubber Mats
- Rubber Mats are the most durable and sustainable crate mats out there. Not only they are more secure and safe but look aesthetic too adding to the beauty of your dog’s crate and the place.
Best Dog Crate Floor Mats
- The Floor Mats are the best pick for you if you own a house with white tiles on the floor. This floor mat will prevent your foot from getting dirty. You will be free from the hassle of cleaning your floor again and again, which is a great thing.
Top Fleece Crate Mats
- The fleece crate mats add more comfort to your dog’s crate and need to be your pick if you want the comfiest and soft mat.
Best Drain Thru Dog Mat
- If you want a mat that keeps any dirt and dust inside the crate, drain thru mat is for you. It keeps everything within the crate keeping the surroundings de cluttered and secure.
Best Heating Crate Mat
- It comes with a built-in heater that helps in keeping the kennel warm in winters. This will make your dog feel relaxed and comfy inside his crate.
Dog crate mats are always a smart option to go for. They come in numerous variants and with a significant number of features. So, think it over and go for a comfortable dog crate mat to make your pet feel comfy.