What is a Dog Crate Tray?
A dog crate tray-a device that catches any dirt or waste released from your pet or dog. To serve this purpose, the crate tray is kept under the dog’s crate. These kinds of trays are most likely to be found in underwired boxes. The pet owners who own the pets that love to roll on mud and malt consider these pet kennel trays a live saver. The best thing about these trays is its easy usage. These trays can be easily be slid out, cleaned, and slid back. These best dog crate replacement trays are an incredible way to clean everything without using any sponges and brushes.
Some dog crates have increased the convenience level manifolds by containing a separate replacement pan. This pan will sit below the base and remove the crate tray without having the dog removed.
How Can You Use The Dog Crate Trays?
The dog crate trays are an excellent solution for you if you are looking for something that can make cleaning easy. But there are also several other uses of these dog trays for some people. The dog crate trays are a good thing for you if you own a pet who loves to get muddy and shed a lot of hair.
We have come up with a list of several ways in which these trays can be utilized.
- After Long Walks
- Hair Cleaning
- During Crate Training
1. After Long Walks: Most people love long walks with their pets, and if you are one of them, the dog crate tray is the best pick for you. Walking on muddy areas can result in cleaning the crate multiple times. A dog covered in mud will ruin the container, and even if you cover the bin with a plastic cover, the smell will remain in the crate. Cleaning gets a bit convenient with these dog crate trays. When your dog gets covered in mud and the mud transfers from his body to the tray, all you need to do is to remove the tray, and you are sorted.
2. Hair Cleaning: If you own a dog who sheds a lot of hair and gets your dog crate to turn dirty, we have a solution for you. Use a wooden dog crate tray and make your life easier. A replacement pan is the best way to ensure the crate’s complete cleaning and that too without using a vacuum. The shedding of hair is a natural process and cannot be controlled, but you can control cleaning using a dog crate tray.
3. During Crate Training: Crate training is a challenging and time-consuming process. It can take several days and even months to make your dog used to the crate. During crate training, the dogs are being forced by the owner to hold his poo inside to make him realize that his den is the place for him to poo. But at times, your dog may accidentally poo in the crate. Never punish him for this. Use a best choice pet crate tray and get rid of the mess immediately.
Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Dog Crate Tray:
In the market, you will find many crates, and it can get difficult for you to decide which one you should go for. This is a problem common in new buyers, and sometimes they get their hands-on wrong trays, which makes their lives difficult instead of making them more comfortable. Moreover, a crate tray is not something that you can repeatedly buy as it is a bit expensive. To make the decision more comfortable for you, we have some features that you should look for.
Size : Size is a significant factor that needs to be considered while buying a dog crate tray. The reason for this is that all dog crate trays present in the market vary from each other. It would be best if you bought the crate tray, depending on the size and brand of your dog crate. Otherwise, it is useless as it cannot fulfill the purpose, i.e., cleaning correctly. Go for a large dog crate tray if you own a large crate and a small one for a smaller box. Make sure to measure the dimensions of your dog’s crate.
Durability: Durability is another crucial factor that needs to be considered while buying a dog kennel replacement tray. Most of the people complain about broken crate trays. This mostly happens when you buy a tray that is made of poor-quality material or is from a poorly made brand. Sometimes this happens when you own a large dog as the dog can damage the tray. If you have a large dog, we suggest you go for the perfect metal tray for the dog kennel.
Types of Dog Kennel Trays:
- Metal Kennel Trays
- Plastic Dog Crate Trays
- Rubber Dog Crate Trays
If you explore the market, you will find out these dog kennel trays and even the dog kennels with removable trays in different types. The major are the metal, plastic, and rubber dog crate trays. We have done a lot of research on these different types and have come up with these details.
Metal Kennel Trays:
- A metal kennel tray is a durable and long-lasting option in these crate trays. The dog kennel replacement tray metal looks the best with a wire dog kennel and increases the crate’s overall beauty and look. In addition to this, it can be washed and removed quite easily. This stainless-steel dog crate tray is undoubtedly something you should try.
Plastic Dog Crate Trays:
- If you are looking for a bottom tray for a light-weight dog crate and can be carried around easily, a dog crate plastic tray is the best pick for you. It is one of the best dog crate replacement trays and contributes a lot to make your life easier.
Rubber Dog Crate Trays:
- A rubber dog crate tray works the best for inefficient cleaning. It absorbs the dirt pretty well and is a great choice. Moreover, just like a plastic crate tray, a rubber dog crate is also light in weight and is the best thing to carry along with you while you travel.
A bottom tray for dog crate is the best thing to keep your pet happy and content. It not only keeps you and your pet away from the bad smell but makes cleaning pretty faster and convenient. So, always consider buying a dog kennel tray if you own a pet.